Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meet our 3rd Grade Co-Teaching Team of Caren Hannusch and Kathy Pipkin




                           A few words from Caren Hannusch
Howdy!  My name is Caren Hannusch and I am a 3rd grade teacher at Smithville Elementary School.  I graduated from Smithville High School and earned my teaching degree from Texas A & M University.  I am starting my 23rd year of teaching third grade.  I am married to Jeff Hannusch and have two beautiful children, Jacob (20) and Madison (18).  I love reading, watching sports, and listening to music!

 
                                             
                                  A few words from Kathy Pipkin
Hi!  My name is Katherine Pipkin.  I have resided and taught in Smithville Elementary for the past 17 years; however this is my 23rd year teaching in the field of Education.  I have taught all grades from Kindergarten to 6th grade as a Special Educator in Resource, have been an inclusionary, collaborative and a co- teacher,  as well as having taught the General Education population for 23 years in summer school.  I have a wonderful husband of 35 years, Leslie Keith Pipkin;  four beautiful children of my own:  Kristen (32) Keith II (30) Kasey (28) and Kimberly (26); and from these I have been blessed with 9 beautiful, Heaven-sent grandchildren !  I guess that you could say that children have always played a vital role in my life and will continue to!

No comments:

Post a Comment