Thursday, August 30, 2012

5th Grade Co-Teaching Team of Paulette Bonorden & Jason Peterson



A few words from Paulette Bonorden
My name is Paulette Bonorden.  I am originally from Wharton, Texas and graduated from high school there.  After graduation, I attended Wharton County Junior College where I took my basics.  I, then, went on to the University of Houston-Victoria from which I graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education and a Specialization in Reading.  This coming year will be my twenty-first year in teaching, twelve of which have been here at Smithville Elementary.  During these past twelve years, I’ve taught 5th grade Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies.  I am so excited because this year Jason Peterson and I will be co-teaching 5th grade.  With his strengths in Math and Science and mine in Language Arts and Science, it’s going to be a GREAT year!

                                                     
                                                      A few words from Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson bio - I have lived in Smithville since 2001 and I am starting my 10 year at Smithville Elementary. I enjoy hunting, fishing, and exercise. I have been coaching Special Olympics here at Smithville since 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment